We are pleased to invite you to be our guest at the Embedded World 2019, February 26-28, at Hall 3A, Booth 507
NOVELIC is traditionally present at the leading international trade fair for the embedded community in Nuremberg. This year we would like to present:
- Live demonstration of our innovative technology concept – GuideR.
- Live demonstration of radar sensor for in-cabin human detection, and
- Our high-tech B2B engineering services.
The latest invention of NOVELIC R&D team is GuideR – mmWave radar – reflector system that perfectly scans environment and objects of interest. It offers superior precision for many applications related to safety, security and industrial needs.
Further on, we will show you NOVELIC´s mm-wave radar technology for short range applications:
- sensor that remotely detects presence, movement, breathing and heartbeat of the observed person. The key application is monitoring drivers and passengers inside a vehicle interior. Future smart cabins will be able to observe the interior in order to support safety, well-being and health check.
- Parking sensor system able to precisely detect very short distances from an object in 5-10cm range.
Use the perfect opportunity to learn more while talking to our engineers about B2B engineering services we are offering.
We have a first-class customer list of companies that we deliver our services to in system design, analogue IC design, SoC, embedded Hardware & Firmware & Software, mechanical engineers as well as complex signal processing.
Welcome to Nuremberg.