This Policy relates to collection and processing of personal data by the business company NOVELIC LLC BELGRADE, Veljka Dugosevica 54. Corporate ID No. 20877537 (hereinafter “NOVELIC” or “we”), further to the Law on Personal Data Protection applied in the Republic of Serbia. It is also compliant to the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU), which is in force in the EU Member Countries from 25th of May 2018.
This Policy describes the types of data which may be collected through our website www.novelic.com (the “Site”), the purposes of such collection, how we use and protect the collected data, as well as the rights exercisable by individuals in respect of their personal data.
Data which we collect
We may collect personal data depending on the nature of relationship, including but not limited to:
- when you apply for a job – your first and family name, address, e-mail, telephone number, date and place of birth, sex, citizenship, photography, data of your career and employments and other data contained in your application, CV and other attachments;
- your contact details when you ask information related to our activity;
- other data you may disclose voluntarily.
Purposes of personal data collection
NOVELIC collects and uses personal data in accordance with applicable regulations, in order to:
- process data with purpose to select candidates for employment and make suitable contract;
- answer your enquiries related to our activity;
- manage, evaluate and promote our presentation and business;
- for other lawful business purposes, as such as provision of information on what we think may be of interest.
We do not collect your personal data for the purposes of offering goods or services, neither for monitoring of your behaviour.
How we protect personal data
NOVELIC applies appropriate measures for protection of your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, modification, access, disclosure or use.
Personal data provided to us are not sold or disclosed, except as described herein or otherwise revealed to you at the time the data is collected.
They may be shared with service providers we have retained to operate this Site, analyse its data or to perform other services for our needs. These service providers are contractually obliged to appropriately protect the privacy and security of your personal data.
Furthermore, your personal information may be disclosed if we are required to do so by law (e.g. by a court order).
How long we keep your personal data
We keep your personal date in accordance with the prevailing laws and for the time period which is necessary to achieve the goal of the processing or which is prescribed by law or is necessary for the performance under a contract.
If you withdraw the consent, personal data collected on the basis of your consent will be deleted before the purpose of the collection is accomplished.
Data subject has the following rights:
– to require to be fully and accurately informed whether we process data on him and, if so, which data are being processed and the purposes for which the data is being processed;
– to access the personal data on him and to control if they are processed in accordance with the law;
– to require correction of all incorrect and incomplete data;
– to require that his/her personal data be erased and excluded from future processing;
– other rights as provided by law.
Automatic data collection and cookies
Novelic uses statistical data about visitors of its Site, without their personal identification. The collection of this data allows us to improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of our online presence.
You can delete the cookies of the said provider from your search engine at any time.
We do not have control over, or responsibility for, the activities managed by LinkedIn or the use of your information by LinkedIn.
This Policy may be updated from time to time in order to reflect any changes of regulations or the good business practices of NOVELIC.
Questions related to this Policy
NOVELIC is committed to protecting the online privacy of your personal information. If you have questions about our administration of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com