Novelic has been actively hiring motivated and skilled engineers with experience, as well as the best young graduates.
We are offering:
- Excellent working conditions
- Dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to work on demanding projects
- Opportunity to work with the subject matter experts
- Financial support to employees doing their PhD studies
- Private pension and health insurance
- German language lessons
Novelic has been encouraging and actively supporting its employees’ academic and professional development in line with their personal goals.
We expect our team members would permanently work on developing their expertise in two main areas:
- Technical expertise, and
- Project management & Group leading/leader
- Highly committed staff aiming at achieving excellence
- Constant professional improvement and willingness to learn
- Innovative and out-of-the-box thinking (and ideas)
- Willingness/readiness to take responsibility in a team
Good university marks and fluent English are required for all positions.
Published scientific papers and work experience with interesting projects, during studies and/or throughout the professional career would be an added value.
Novelic is an equal opportunities employer.
Our HR Resource manager Olgica, would be very pleased to answer all your questions. E-mail: email@example.com
We have permanently been searching for young talents and student interested in doing practical training, BsC Thesis, MsSs Thesis and PhD Studies.
We are looking for highly motivated students, with good marks, willing to learn engineering skills, design processes, communication within the team and with future customers, ideally ready to face challenges in the cutting edge engineering areas.
We offer internship position in the following areas:
- Analog Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer
- DSP Engineer for IoT Radar Sensors
- Embedded SW and HW Design Engineer
- FPGA Design Engineer
in relation to R&D tasks from our sensor or general skills programs, depending on preferences, marks
and previous experience.
Our internship programs are organised in such a way, so that our interns gain practical engineering skills, obtain/have interesting engineering and scientific (topics) results for their academic thesis. It is important to underline that all this will not stop them from participating in their regular education obligations at the University.
Internships are paid, (depending on the of the efforts) – merit based.
Internships last for a minimum of 6 months. Colleagues with good internships results will be offered permanent job positions.
In addition to this, NovelIc offers training internship for fresh engineers without any practical experiences. We have created a specific education program for embedded SW/HW and FPGA&ASIC and Analog IC Design fields.
Apply for the internship, with a one-page CV, and a Cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Some of the open positions have also been listed at the Electronics department, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Belgrade.