NCORE Embedded Engineering
Full-Stack Embedded Software Development
- Embedded software development on all layers and operating systems
- Everything from firmware to complex embedded applications
- Industry-tailored solutions (automotive, industrial, medical, IoT, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience with Tier 1, OEMs, and leading industrial companies
GUI, Frontend Development
Development of graphical user interfaces and applications of various complexity using Qt or other software.
- An application for logging and visualization of in-cabin radar sensor detection algorithm results
- Software developed using Qt, C++, and Python
- Enables reading and processing of radar data
- Two available modes: creating radar datasets for in-cabin scenes or real-time in-cabin monitoring visualization
Embedded Linux Development
Software and application development using C and C++ programming.
Software development for one of the world’s leading mobility technology companies.
- Developed C++ applications for the embedded Linux platform, tailored specifically for battery testing cabinets
- Implemented Modbus communication interfaces to enable interaction with PLCs from various vendors
- Designed and implemented a PLC simulation application
- Developed Modbus master and slave protocol support, ensuring standardized data exchange
- Enabled storing binary files in local Linux memory to provide fast and efficient IO firmware updates
- Integrated a web interface within the Update Handler to trigger firmware updates and receive progress reports
We do all firmware programming in a C environment, including low-level to high-level firmware, drivers, algorithms, and testing software.
Automotive project for a leading Tier 1 company, developed from scratch.
- Full-circle product development including system design, hardware development, software development, integration, and production
- Project developed on freeRTOS embedded operating system
- Complex development with BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet standard
- PTP automotive-grade time synchronization protocol
- Software developed in compliance with AUTOSAR architecture standards