Belgrade, Serbia, August 31, 2023
NOVELIC will participate at IAA MOBILITY, the world’s largest mobility event taking place in Munich from September 5-8, 2023.
NOVELIC will present its mobility radar solutions, pioneering perception systems, and software-defined vehicle (SDV) engineering capabilities. Visitors will have a chance to watch live demos and learn more about two cutting-edge products: a 360° radar perception system and a radar interior monitoring solution.
ASPER is the 2.0 evolution of a 360° radar perception parking sensor (Smart Chassis Radar) – an innovative system that goes beyond parking assistance and brings more smart functionalities. This perception parking sensor also enables aftermarket installation. ASPER’s set of advanced features makes it a great alternative to ultrasonic-based systems, outperforming them in many areas.
ASPER provides the following features:
- Ultra-short vehicle surrounding awareness and parking features
- Chassis protection (door and tailgate protection)
- Pedestrian and object detection in the range between <5 cm and 30+ m
- Lateral collision warning
- City braking support
IAA MOBILITY visitors will have a chance to observe Smart Chassis Radar capabilities in the exclusive 360-degree radar perception system experience zone.
ACAM is a mmWave radar interior monitoring solution developed in partnership with Infineon, leveraging 60 GHz technology to provide next-generation in-cabin sensing.
This single-module solution provides the following features:
- Child Presence Detection (CPD) – detects if an unattended child has been left in a vehicle with 100% accuracy. The detection time is under 7 seconds, which is currently unprecedented on the market.
- Intrusion Detection – alerts the vehicle owner about any unauthorized breach into the vehicle interior.
- Seat Occupancy Detection – detects which seats are currently occupied by the driver and/or passengers.
The latest ACAM development can enable additional features on a single module:
- Vital Signs Monitoring – detects and monitors driver’s and passengers’ vital signs like heart rate.
- Airbag Suppression – turns the dedicated airbag off if a child has been detected in the seat.
- Gesture Recognition – enables vehicle occupants to control various mechanical systems and comfort features (windows, mirrors, seats, etc.) by using body gestures.
NOVELIC welcomes all visitors to booth E03 in Hall B3 where they can participate in demonstrations and get familiar with the innovations we are currently working on.
NOVELIC focuses on building meaningful technology for a better century.
Our vision for the future is achieved with mmWave radar solutions, intelligent perception systems, end-to-end embedded engineering, and innovative semiconductor design.
With over 10 years on the market, we offer a rich portfolio of mmWave radar sensors and IPs that enables the development of custom products for mobility and autonomous driving systems.
NOVELIC gathers the finest talent to achieve excellence in embedded software & hardware, algorithms, machine learning, FPGA, mechanics, functional safety and requirements, and other engineering fields.