GuideRRadar – Reflector Sensor System
GuideR Technology Concept
“GuideR” system concept introduces a combination of radar sensors with the network of specially designed reflectors. These reflectors provide information about their 3D position and that way radars are able to perfectly scan an area or an object of interest.
Wherever Protection, Guidance and Safety are involved a GuideR system could be used.
- 3D position detection, 3D movement tracking and objects’ shape, based on predefined reflectors positioning on the surfaces of the objects of interest
- Enhancement of autonomous driving features providing more safety, and additional redundancy in sensor fusion algorithmics.
- Detection of established reflectors scattering interruption
- Classification and/or counting of objects or intrusions passed
- Lateral movement speed detection, for rotating objects
- People and objects marking and identification
Examples of Possible Applications:
Autonomous Industrial Machinery – movement in controlled and known area
Autonomous Cranes – precise detection of shape, position and 3D orientation
Autonomous Driving and Parking in Known Area – Smart Logistics
Access Control, Personal Security and Safety Enhancement
Intrusion Detection/Substitute for Laser System