NOVELIC is the radar and perception solutions provider. We provide radar sensor platforms, products and solutions, custom-made or ready to use. We do engineering services for vehicle perception systems for autonomous driving and ADAS, based on automotive infrastructure. NOVELIC develops, tests, and organizes manufacturing of electronic products for Industrial and IoT niche applications. Our portfolio is supported by strong competence, quality of work, and a holistic approach gathering all modern electronics fields and software engineering under one roof, connected through lean principles and processes. NOVELIC has a dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. A stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for:
Senior Software Developer
- Developing embedded software for innovative solutions for our clients together with our hardware team
- Support product, Quality Assurance, and support teams in the SW area
- Be deeply involved in people development by mentoring junior and mid-level engineers
- Improve day to day operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures on project
- Education level: Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in the relevant area
- 6+ years of working experience in software development
- Thorough understanding, appliance and troubleshooting of SW design and development process for industrial and automotive applications
- Experience with reading and comprehending electrical schematics
- Experience with source control tools (e.g. Git)
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Positive, motivated and eager to learn new things
- Knows appropriate software development methods and techniques
- High degree of autonomy and goal-oriented working
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation
- Positive and friendly environment
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours, remotely work
- Highly paid business trips
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
We look forward to meeting you!