NOVELIC is the radar and perception solutions provider. We provide radar sensor platforms, products and solutions, custom-made or ready to use. We do engineering services for vehicle perception systems for autonomous driving and ADAS, based on automotive infrastructure. NOVELIC develops, tests, and organizes manufacturing of electronic products for Industrial and IoT niche applications. Our portfolio is supported by strong competence, quality of work, and a holistic approach gathering all modern electronics fields and software engineering under one roof, connected through lean principles and processes. NOVELIC has a dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. A stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for:
Senior DSP Engineer
- Work on radar algorithms development (Matlab/Python)
- Implementation radar algorithms development on different DSP platform (DSP processors, general purpose processors, dedicated HW accelerators)
- Deep understanding of RF IC Design and RF Antenna design concepts and implementation that knowledge working with FMCW radar systems
- Be deeply involved in people development by mentoring junior and mid-level engineers
- Improve day to day operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures on project
- 6+ years of algorithm development expertise
- Education level: Dipl. Ing or Master’s degree, or Ph.D. encouraged
- Experience in high-scale projects with reporting, presentations, conferences, subversion systems, bug tracking, etc.
- Deep understanding of the basic signal processing concepts including a general understanding of advanced signal processing concepts NN, classifications, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Matlab/Python algorithm development
- Advanced implementation skills of Matlab/Python algorithms on digital signal processing platforms
- Understanding basic concepts of Neural Networks
- Solid knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Creativity, responsibility, flexibility, and good organizational skills
- High degree of autonomy and goal-oriented working
- Positive and friendly environment
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
We look forward to meeting you!