NOVELIC is the radar and perception solutions provider. We provide radar sensor platforms, products and solutions, custom-made or ready to use. We do engineering services for vehicle perception systems for autonomous driving and ADAS, based on automotive infrastructure. NOVELIC develops, tests, and organizes manufacturing of electronic products for Industrial and IoT niche applications. Our portfolio is supported by strong competence, quality of work, and a holistic approach gathering all modern electronics fields and software engineering under one roof, connected through lean principles and processes. NOVELIC has a dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. A stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for:
NOVELIC is looking for a Recruiter who will help with our practice of attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent! If you are a people-oriented person with a can-do attitude and passion for recruitment this is an ideal role for you!
- Create new recruiting strategies and exploring hiring channels, tools, and job boards
- Taking responsibility for full lifecycle recruiting from sourcing, screening, interviewing, sending offer, onboarding
- Sourcing, headhunting, LinkedIn etc.
- Processing candidates’ queries and responding in a timely manner
- Active communications with the hiring managers to keep staffing requests actual, understand current project needs, develop, and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Check the candidates’ pipeline to match their skills and experiences with the project requirements
- Create a positive candidate experience
- Prepare different reports upon request
- A University Degree in Social Science, Psychology or similar
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience from the IT industry and engineering recruitment
- Deep understanding of local and regional IT market
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Fluent in the English language
- Positive and friendly environment
- Work in a growing dynamic company
- Flexible working hours, remote work
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
We look forward to meeting you!