NOVELIC is the radar and perception solutions provider. We provide radar sensor platforms, products and solutions, custom-made or ready to use. We do engineering services for vehicle perception systems for autonomous driving and ADAS, based on automotive infrastructure. NOVELIC develops, tests, and organizes manufacturing of electronic products for Industrial and IoT niche applications. Our portfolio is supported by strong competence, quality of work, and a holistic approach gathering all modern electronics fields and software engineering under one roof, connected through lean principles and processes. NOVELIC has a dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. A stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for:
- Get involved in NOVELIC product vision and strategy to deliver the best marketplace experience to our partners, customers, and developers
- Participate in early-stage discussions of business ideas, do the market research and discovery using public and internal domains
- Propose and ensure business needs and translate them into executable roadmap and plan for release
- Communicate roadmap, performance, and plans to stakeholders and executives.
- Identify and track critical performance metrics and timelines throughout the life of the project
- Be the main point of contact with key integration partners and partner with sales, marketing, and business development teams
- Define and execute the best go-to-market strategy that maximizes business growth
- Assure that marketplace tools and processes are integrated with relevant internal and external systems
- Keep the balance between new product functionality and the technical/architectural improvements according to the agreed quotas
- Willing to track the success of the market, and come up with improvement suggestions
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in software development companies within an international environment
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering/electronics or a similar field of study in technical sciences is obligatory
- Software product experience is a plus
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, experience in the Agile software development process
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customers and result orientation
- Creativity, responsibility, flexibility, and good organizational skills
- Positive and friendly environment
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Highly-paid business trips
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
We look forward to meeting you!