NOVELIC is the radar and perception solutions provider. We provide radar sensor platforms, products and solutions, custom-made or ready to use. We do engineering services for vehicle perception systems for autonomous driving and ADAS, based on automotive infrastructure. NOVELIC develops, tests, and organizes manufacturing of electronic products for Industrial and IoT niche applications. Our portfolio is supported by strong competence, quality of work, and a holistic approach gathering all modern electronics fields and software engineering under one roof, connected through lean principles and processes. NOVELIC has a dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. A stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for:
- Plan, implement, improve and grow the internal infrastructure
- Identify and analyze performance bottlenecks and problems in our systems
- Architecting and implementing cloud infrastructure solutions
- Design and manage to monitorand alert systems
- Build/release/manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage deployment of server-based technologies and implement scalable software services
- Implement CI/CD pipelines and recomended process/architecture improvements
- Design, build, integrate and manage automated test environments
- Provide support to our development teams
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Software development technologies
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix system administration
- Experrtise with CI/CD (Gitlab, Jira, Jenkins…)
- Strong scripting abilities and understanding of monitoring solutions
- Degree in computer science or equalent
- Work in growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours, remotely work
- Highly paid business trips
- Attractive salary package with private pension and helth insurance
We look forward to meeting you!