360° Vehicle Perception – ASPER
ASPER 360° Perception Radar for Passenger Vehicles and Transportation
- Rear and side radar solutions with sensor processing on sensor modules
- Aftermarket & retrofit capability
- Front, side, and rear radar sensors for trucks, mining, construction, and agriculture machines
- 360° collision avoidance and navigation radar sensor for Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs)
- Rear and side warning radar sensors for e-bikes, motorcycles, and 3-wheelers
Why Choose NOVELIC
We have great expertise in radar sensor development, allowing quick time to market for products and system solutions. Our proprietary IPs enable next-level radar sensor perception processing for environment awareness, including object detection and tracking as well as optional human detection and tracking.
ASPER Sensor Key Features
- Prevents collision with moving/stationary objects
- Removes blind spots
- Provides optional people detection and tracking
- Allows aftermarket and retrofit installation
- Offers customizable housing and interfaces
- Interfaces: RS232, CAN, or custom
- Mechanical enclosures that fit industry standards
- Optional delivery of radar sensor PCB with flashed NOVELIC software for further integration into customer’s own housing
- Senses targets in the 0.05-30m range
- Detects moving and stationary objects
- Simultaneously tracks up to 20 targets
- Contains built-in safety self-diagnostics
- Requires no external data processing
- Provides simple analog I/O pins for event triggers
Rear and side radar for transportation vehicles
A 120-degree field of view provides rear and side blind spot monitoring and detects any moving or stationary objects in the areas of customizable position and size.
Front/side/rear radars for mining, construction, and agriculture machines
IP69K-rated for heavy-duty use in dust, sand, mud, and all kinds of terrains. Works flawlessly in the temperature range between -40 and 85°C and can endure heavy.
360° collision avoidance and navigation for AGVs
Enables easy navigation of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) by providing 360-degree detection of moving and stationary obstacles with range accuracy of under 5 centimeters.
Rear warning radar for e-bikes, motorcycles, and 3-wheelers
Designed for all types of 2- and 3-wheelers, ASPER provides an additional layer of safety by alarming the rider if a moving or stationary object appears in the proximity of their rear end.
Why the ASPER Sensor?
- Increased life and asset protection
- Unaffected by dirt, mud, or sand
- Works in all weather conditions
- Optional 180° field of view for a single radar module
- Easy aftermarket and retrofit installation
- Works in all lighting conditions
- Advanced blind spot and side view monitoring, collision avoidance, human detection&tracking
- Customizable obstacle & zone detection ranges
- IP housing protection level, according to applications
- Optional radar sensor subsystem delivery for further integration in the customer’s own housing