We do Antenna Designs and 3D Electromagnetic Simulations
Novelic provides a full scope of the electromagnetic service modelling for:
- Arbitrary planar, and metal antenna systems
- Microwave and mm-Wave Transitions and Packaging
- 3D model lump model´s extractions from high frequency structures
- 3D EMC & Field Propagation Designs
In the designs tools like:
- 2.5D EM Tools
- WIPL-D Tools for large metal structures
The design tool licenses can be project related provided, or customer licenses over VPN may be used.
Project Examples Antenna Design
Different antenna designs have been performed covering frequency ratio from 2.4 GHz up to 90 GHz, with antenna directivities up to 30 dBi.
Novelic has own antenna IPs for high gain planar structures in microwave and mm-Wave range, featuring planar feeding, and high tolerances robustness.
60 GHz Antenna Radiation 3D simulation results, Antenna 3D Diagram, 21 dBi Gain, 16 dipoles planar feeding
Test High Gain 60 GHz Planar antenna (3 cm x 3 cm), with 20% measured bandwidth
Sets of 24 GHz antenna system integrated in the radar products
mm-Wave measurement environment with reference antenna approach