NovelIC IPs could be used for the new generation of smart sensors in medical and daily life environments. The NovelIC technologies are enabling provision of the miniature inherently low cost sensor products, being easy to be used and integrated. NovelIC technology enables the complete sensors products with 4 x 2 x 1 cm size or less comprising integrated RF front end RS060, signal processing entity utilizing dedicated IP cores analyzing heartbeat and respiratory dynamics, support circuitry, interfaces as well as specific planar high gain antennas.
NovelIC technology may save lives and may improve the safety and the security.
The following applications may be addressed:
- Contactless monitoring of baby vital signs in incubator boxes
- Contactless monitoring of baby vital signs in beds and cribs
- Contactless monitoring of patient vital signs in hospital beds
- Contactless monitoring of vital signs of people in recovery or assistive living environments
- Contactless monitoring of vital signs of people during sports and recreational activities
- Contactless monitoring of vital signs of animals
Vital signs monitoring applications
Sensor module functional topology - Frontal view